SILENT AUCTION FUNDRAISER PAGE > > > (New Items Added)
| PLEASE NOTE
The Boxer Association of Victoria Championship Show will be proceeding and Challenges will be awarded and recognised by the ANKC. Because of the controversy surrounding the show, entries will remain open until Monday 4th August.
Judging Procedure and Ring Layout for Anniversary Show 16/8/14 - PDF (373KB) > > >
SCHEDULE - BAOV DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY SHOW AUGUST 16, 2014 (PDF 328KB) > > >
PRESS RELEASE - BAOV DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY SHOW AUGUST 2014 > > >
PHOTOS OF DOG LOVERS SHOW 2014 > > > >
DRAFT OF NEW CLUB RULES FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION > > >
"The History of Boxers in Victoria 1947 - 2004" NOW REDUCED TO $50 > > >
Code of Practice for the Keeping of Dogs
- The Code of Practice for the private keeping of Dogs under section
7 (1) of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1986 is now effective from
15th November 2007 and mentions DOGS VICTORIA as an organisation that can
provide further information.
- Please be advised that the Code of Practice for the Private Keeping of Dogs,
made under the provisions of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1986,
was gazetted in the Victorian Government Gazette on 15 November 2007.
- The Code provides the minimum standards of accommodation, management and
care appropriate to the physical and behavioural requirements of dogs kept
under private ownership.
- See attached file: GG2007G046_dog welfare code.pdf - 299KB
- The Bureau of Animal Welfare will be printing the code in booklet format for
distribution, and there will be publicity about the code to advise the
community of its existence.